More pics from my summer backpacking in Europe!
I had never seen mountains like this – movies and pics don’t begin to convey the awe and beauty of Lauterbrunnen. Arriving in Switzerland after spending the past few weeks in Spain and Italy was like landing on another planet. We had some clouds but the scenery was still gorgeous.
Just one of the many adorable cottages decorated with adorable flowers.
cheese shacks! With Stauubach falls behind.
Fresh milk just a few hundred yards from our cabin
In Lauterbrunnen are 10 glacial falls accessible by lift. They are called Trümmelbach Falls
Here’s that list again of all my posts from our travels that I’ve posted –
•Introduction to my European backpacking trip and a list of places we visited
• Galicia – Baiona and Isle de Cies
• Galicia – the coast, some charming vineyards, and Pontevedra
• Santiago de Compostela and gorgeous hidden beaches
• Gorgeous mountain lakes of Picos de Europa
• Stunning mountains – Picos de Europa
• Bilbao and San Sebastian
• Beautiful Barcelona
• The amazing Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona
• Art Nouveau dream house by Gaudi in Barcelona
• Not to miss – the gorgeous rocky coast of Italy’s Cinque Terre
• More from my summer traveling Europe – amazing Rome
• From my summer in Europe – amazing Pompeii
• Turquoise ocean and vineyards on cliffs – the amazingly stunning Amalfi coast
• My Summer in Europe: Pictures from lovely Florence, Italy
• Enchanting Siena
•Lake Como, Italy
Thanks as always to my boyfriend Chris, who took these amazing photos.