If you saw my first post covering our trip in Budapest, you know how much I loved it. It is such an amazing city. There were so many photos I wanted to share that I had to break it up into two posts, so here goes again.
A view of Castle Hill – you can see the top of Fisherman’s Bastion
Along with my 10 week backpacking trip with my fiance Chris, I have also done traveling on my own to France and Italy. Traveling alone is an enjoyable, albeit different experience than traveling with a friend. Everything is on your scheduled and your preferences. I think it’s becoming more popular to take single vacations, as more and more places are advertising themselves to the lone traveler.
One of the highlights for me was the stunning, not-to-be-missed Matthias Church. Unfortunately because of the bright spotlights from the ceiling, and our not-so-great camera, it was hard to capture the beautiful blue of the ceiling.
If you really like these you MUST go to 360 Cities where you can click and drag for a 360 degree, high res. view of the church
Here are some screen grabs from 360 cities.
Here’s that list again of all my posts from our travels that I’ve posted –
•Introduction to my European backpacking trip and a list of places we visited
• Galicia – Baiona and Isle de Cies
• Galicia – the coast, some charming vineyards, and Pontevedra
• Santiago de Compostela and gorgeous hidden beaches
• Gorgeous mountain lakes of Picos de Europa
• Stunning mountains – Picos de Europa
• Bilbao and San Sebastian
• Beautiful Barcelona
• The amazing Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona
• Art Nouveau dream house by Gaudi in Barcelona
• Not to miss – the gorgeous rocky coast of Italy’s Cinque Terre
• More from my summer traveling Europe – amazing Rome
• From my summer in Europe – amazing Pompeii
• Turquoise ocean and vineyards on cliffs – the amazingly stunning Amalfi coast
• My Summer in Europe: Pictures from lovely Florence, Italy
• Enchanting Siena
•Lake Como, Italy
• One of my favorite cities from my European backpacking trips – Ulm, Germany
• Lake Constance
• Cute HOUSE Overload – the charming medieval homes of Germany’s Romantic Road
• Regensburg, Germany, and Salzburg, Austria
• Budapest Part 1
*disclosure: This post is brought to you in partnership with Varvacations.com