Everyone wants to keep their house sparkling clean, but sometimes it’s a challenge to fully clean your house when you’ve got a busy day. A cluttered home can trigger stress and bad moods, leading to a loss in concentration. If this happens to you often, it’s time you consider hiring part-time maid service.
Based on the part of the world you are in, you can find a cleaning company or a part-time maid with skills to keep your house clean. Most cleaning services are cost-effective, as you presume a scheduled cleaning routine with the company. You can also hire a full-time maid, but full-time services are too costly for the average homeowner.
A part-time maid works on specific days or weeks, giving you time to enjoy your privacy. Their service is as exceptional as any full-time cleaning service, but is more manageable in service fees. Enjoy a clean home without the hassle.
In this blog, we’ll highlight roles of a part-time maid, and why you should hire one based on your cleaning needs and requirements;
What are the Services of a Part-Time Maid?
Part-time maids can offer different cleaning services depending on the homeowner’s needs. Generally, you should expect them to provide the services outlined below:
- Dust the counters, curtains, and furniture
- Mop and vacuum the floors
- Change your bathroom and bedroom linen, if asked to do so
- Wash and clean the entire house interior; including bathroom, sinks, floors, toilet bowl, bathtub, faucets, and more
- Deep clean the kitchen by scrubbing the floor, washing the faucet and kitchen sinks, utensils, and cleaning the refrigerator and kitchen appliances.
- If need be, a part-time maid can polish your furniture, do upholstery cleaning, and dust your décorative items such as light fixtures and wall hangings.
- They can collect and dispose of garbage in the proper recycling bins.
- They can also care for your child, including babysitting your kid for some hours, feeding them, washing them, and taking them to sleep.
- A part-time maid can take care of your laundry, dry cleaning, and ironing needs.
- They also help prepare meals, and you can trust them to walk your pets if you have any.
Benefits of Having Part Time Maids Over Full Time Maids
Save time and energy
Creating time to clean your house in your already squeezed schedule can be a daunting task. And even if you get the time, cleaning is tiring, taking energy from your system. You often end up feeling exhausted by the time you finish. A part-time maid helps you shoulder this burden saving your time and energy.
With the rise in virtual work, where people are working from home, keeping your home clean is essential to enhance productivity. If you wake up early in the morning to perform home cleaning duties, you may not be able to administer your work duties effectively. A part-time maid can take care of your cleaning duties on specific days, so you can tackle your work in a clean and stress-free environment.
Unlike a full-time maid who will be in your house on a full-time basis, a part-time maid only comes in once in a while. They leave immediately after completing their tasks, giving you space to enjoy your privacy.
Overall, part-time maid services are worthwhile and can help you achieve your home cleaning goals without breaking the bank. These services offer flexibility, enhance privacy and help save time. Thanks to lucehome.sg for consulting.