Relocation is never easy; often the hardest part of relocation is not in settling down in the new place, or in getting used to the new residence but in finding a removal company that can move your furniture and other goods, without causing any damages, or breakages. And of course, they must also come with an attractive price tag for any such services to be rendered. In essence, you must be able to locate a furniture removal company that does a spectacular job and yet does not charge an arm and a leg. Sounds impossible, right? And that’s why we have collated some of the best tips which should enable you to locate the best furniture removal companies in and around your current location, with ease.
- Research: The first thing that you need to do is to research online for furniture removal companies in and around your current location. Once you have the list of furniture removal companies, you need to check out their respective websites, find out how long they have been in this business and about their past projects. Additionally, you may also want to check and see what their past customers had to say about their services, so make a point of reading their online reviews as well. This should give you a fair idea as to how good the company in question happens to be and furthermore, you can also ask them for a free estimate and then sort the list out by whittling it down to a select few. Search online by using this search string furniture removalists Sydney as that should get you more than a few removalists in and around your current location.
- Storage: If you are planning to store more than half of your current furniture and only relocating to the new location with what’s essential, then you may need to contact furniture removal companies who also offer storage facilities. Google search for best removalists in Sydney, and that should get you some of the top leading furniture removal companies in your current location. Now, contact them individually and find out if they also offer storage solutions as it makes more sense to go ahead with a company that offers both relocation and storage solutions as that can save you a bundle in the process.
- Pre-move survey: You may also want to contact the firm in question and ask them over to provide you with a pre-move survey as well as an estimate on how much the relocation would cost you. Most of the companies would be more than happy to provide you with the same and would let you know how long it would take them to move your furniture and other items over and how much it would exactly cost as well.
- Insurance: Top of the line removal companies would be covered by insurance which should provide you and your items with the required protection from any sudden and unexpected damage, during the moving process. You may have hired the company to move your antique furniture to a new destination and in the process, your priceless chair or mirror may get broken. But since these removal firms carry insurance, you should be able to claim compensation for your loss.
- Cost: This can vary from one company to another and it should be pointed out that cheap does not necessarily mean the best. You may want to find out if the removal companies offer any add on services such as packing and un-packing and opt for the same, for obvious reasons.
These are some of the expert tips that should enable you to find the best furniture removal companies in and around your current location. Make sure that once you have located the right firm, you contact them right away and get them to sign an agreement agreeing to the terms and conditions that you both agree with. Now, all you have to do is to get ready for the big day and hope that the furniture removal company helps to transport your furniture in one piece. Thanks to Acorn Furniture Removals for collaborating!