Sad as it makes me, summer is on it’s way out. Though I like autumn, it’s the knowledge that winter is right behind that bums me out. One way to make goodbyes to summer a little less painful is to update your home with some elements to make the time spent indoors more pleasant.
1. A plush upholstered be for cozying up under the covers. From Joss & Main.
2. Candlelight will be even more beautiful in this Moroccan lantern. From One Kings Lane.
3. Take advantage of all the light you have my using a pretty mirror to reflect it. From Joss & Main.
4. A gorgeous dark wood dresser makes for a pretty place to store throws. From Joss & Main.
5. A sumptuous leather chair for curling up with a great novel. From One Kings Lane.
6. Keep toes warm with a sheepskin rug. From Joss & Main.