As some of you know, we are in the middle of renovations – opening up our kitchen, dining, and living room to be one big space. Since my dear hubby is installing all of the hardwood himself, things are taking a bit longer than expected. In the meantime, I’ve been dreaming up plans for what I want to do with the space.
I really like to mix styles – rustic with regency, feminine and masculine, etc.
1. We already have our paint, Sherwin Williams “Retiring Blue” from the Harmony line. Zero VOCs means it’s safe for baby. I cannot wait until the flooring is done and I can see this gorgeous color on our walls!
2. A small sectional. This one is from West Elm. While I’d love cream or white, no way that is going to happen in a home with a dog that lives on the couch and a little one on the way.
3. Our coffee table. We can complements on this EVERY time someone walks in the door. It’s from a local artist Scott Alan Ewine (don’t worry he sells on Esty – click here to see all of his work!) The wood all has a story and his prices are reasonable!
4. Yeah, I still love sunburst gold mirrors. This one is from Joss and Main.
5. A gorgeous leather armchair has been on my wishlist for years. This one is available on Gilt.
6. Gold and glass regency style side tables – I love how these contrast with the wood coffee table. Available at Gilt.
7. Soft and pretty throw pillows. West Elm
8. Our gorgeous new flooring, cherry oak.
9. Our rug – it’s two-sided so we get double the wear. I purchased this from Joss and Main.
I can’t wait until we can start decorating. What do you think?