With the development of the social economy, there is a wide demand for construction speed and quality of infrastructure. Well! A concrete boom pump is your savior. They pump concrete at a controlled rate and very precisely right at the place where it is needed. The same goes true for the areas that were otherwise inaccessible for concrete trucks. It can reach a height that otherwise can’t be reached with traditional concrete pumps. Also, it is easy to move. Hence it works great both in rural and urban areas.
The article covers all the important details that you must know while working with concrete pumps. However, before knowing how to use boom pumps efficiently, you must know why you should use them in the first place.
Advantages of boom pump:
Booms are usually used at the large construction site. They are capable of pouring large volumes of concrete and are revolutionary in comparison to the line pumps. Here is a list of advantages of the boom pumps.
- You can customize the boom pumps according to the requirements of the project. For example, you can use different models with different lengths of concrete placing boom like 28m, 30m, 37m, 44m, 47m, 50m, and much more. Choose the length that suits best to your project.
- The electrical concrete boom pump has a high degree of automation.
- The energy-saving control system developed in the boom pump enables the engine output power to automatically match with the change of load. Hence, it reduces the fuel consumption according to your requirements.
- Effective design of protection operation control ensures the safe and reliable operation of the system.
- It also features easy operation, saving labor intensity and cost.
How to use a concrete boom pump?
To pour concrete over construction sites efficiently, the operator must use concrete boom pumps properly. Here is a list of steps that will guide you on using concrete boom pumps in an easy yet perfect approach:
- Keep the boom pump as far as possible from the high line and other obstacles. Meanwhile, switch off the power of the operating station.
- Check ground condition as supporting ground must be firm and not saggy during the working process.
- When you extend the concrete placing boom or retract it from the folded state, you must ensure to carry it in the advised order.
- When you start or stop concrete pumping, you must contact the operator at the end hose in advance and ensure safe operation.
- At the end of the operation, you must retract the boom onto the boom bracket. Supporting legs should also be fully retracted.
Today, boom pumps for pouring concrete have become more popular. More builders are willing to use concrete pumps because of their great advantages. Boom pump adopts heavy-duty truck chassis very smartly with strong bearing capacity and good dynamic performance. It has wide application in the construction of the bridge, tall building, tunnels and much more.
However, if you find the job a bit complex for you, don’t worry! Our engineers will inform you of these notices about the operation of the machine. Contact us at http://www.concretepumpingmelbourne.com/ for any expert help.
Thanks to concretepumpingmelbourne.com for consulting on this post.